gold eye Sr. Member Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 354 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location tampa fl Detector(s) used garret masterhunter 7x ace 250 Dec 20, 2010 #1 Happy as pig in mud looked through ten dollars in cents tonight and out falls a 1918 the next roll a1919 then 1930 1941 1945 will go back to the bank to get some more rolls Tuesday. Happy hunting to all and a Merry Christmas RON Upvote 0
Happy as pig in mud looked through ten dollars in cents tonight and out falls a 1918 the next roll a1919 then 1930 1941 1945 will go back to the bank to get some more rolls Tuesday. Happy hunting to all and a Merry Christmas RON
kd5txx Sr. Member Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 309 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Lexington KY Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 Dec 20, 2010 #2 Good deal. I scored another 1919 the other day and gave it to my son. I think it is amazing to find coins that old....
Good deal. I scored another 1919 the other day and gave it to my son. I think it is amazing to find coins that old....
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Dec 22, 2010 #3 awesome score! keep it up and hh!