What's new

Found on SC beach.. no clue what it is, but it’s cool!

OnDiWave

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The open part was a perfect circle but I dropped it :(
It’s cool any guess what it is??? Thanks! Happy hunting! 7EA52860-8561-450F-B4BE-0D22EC027D14.webp811863A4-0AFD-4630-88FA-D3C8C13E79FF.webp47D202CA-B2EC-47DC-95C9-0B4E2B9D2D19.webp7DD0C166-8F88-49BC-98A3-2D8A2A194C0A.webp
 
It's a thing. No idea what kind. What do you think it's made of?
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
You'll have to chip the rust bloom off of it. I've had good luck using a vibrator engraver. After you get some metal exposed then consider lemon juice, peroxide or electrolysis.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a drawer or cabinet knob to me.
 
Upvote 0
hmmm gotta clean it
 
Upvote 0
I think metal?? Believe it or not I did clean it a lot �� it’s definitely interesting!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom