What's new

FOUND ON SCHOOL YARD:

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
My brother found this today in old school yard,, in the bottom of the hole!!!, has a brown swirl in the green,, like smoke in it,,

thanks for lookin

arthur
 

Attachments

  • P1000223 [640x480].webp
    P1000223 [640x480].webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 273
  • P1000223 [640x480].webp
    P1000223 [640x480].webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 268
That sure is pretty..

I hav'nt seen one with that color. I'll bet there's a lot more marbles buried close to where that one was found. I'd love to dig the school yard where I first went to school in 1951. The school had been there since the 1920s. I used to play marbles there. My guess is there's thousands of marbles buried there.
 
Re: That sure is pretty..

Marbleguy said:
I hav'nt seen one with that color. I'll bet there's a lot more marbles buried close to where that one was found. I'd love to dig the school yard where I first went to school in 1951. The school had been there since the 1920s. I used to play marbles there. My guess is there's thousands of marbles buried there.

your are probably right on the school yard,,, its old and looks real good ,,but is full of junk,,,!!!gonna take some time to hunt it ,,,

thanks

art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom