Found some pretty good finds this evening.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.JPG004.JPG005.JPGI got out for a few hours this evening.I was having a enjoyable hunt in a corn field finding some odds and ends. old umbrella piece ,flat button,rivets and a pouch final.I got lucky towards the end and found a braided hair 1855 penny ,and a Indian head that looks to be 1880.They are in terrible shape, "thanks to the fertilizer"I found them at the end of the hunt when It was getting dark, plus with a good hike ahead of me.I am pretty sure they were from the same spill.I look foward to going back and see if there is anymore.happy diggin!:occasion14:

Upvote 7
WTG on the finds. At least your able to hunt the dirt. We're covered in frozen snow with more on the way wed/thurs

DigIron that large cent is a great find and the indian cent is nice too. The other relics look very old. Hope to see more outa that spot.

Great digs .....really like the cent pieces.

DigIron that large cent is a great find and the indian cent is nice too. The other relics look very old. Hope to see more outa that spot.
Thanks.I have been hunting the place for a few years.Seems like it is getting less and less.If I walk around the place long enough seems like i get lucky sometimes.

DigIron2, thats a very nice collection of coins you've got there. I would keep that spot under my hat if i were you. I'm sure there are still more there

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

DigIron2, thats a very nice collection of coins you've got there. I would keep that spot under my hat if i were you. I'm sure there are still more there

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
thanks,I hope so

There is ALWAYS more in a hunting spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back