angifogg Full Member Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 157 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 11, 2010 #1 Found this at the beach today-Is it a Railroad Nail or a Ship Nail? Thanks in advance for your suggestions Attachments HPIM4767.webp 9.5 KB · Views: 1,502
Found this at the beach today-Is it a Railroad Nail or a Ship Nail? Thanks in advance for your suggestions
D dkrfm63 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2012 #21 Not sure if it's part of an old ship IronSpike said: I once found a boat nail on an old RR track Click to expand... I found this on the Beach at new Smyrna Beach Fl. It was inbedded in a piece of wood and covered with patena. I don't knowif it's gold, copper or brass. Anybody seen anything like this? Attachments IMG_3068.webp 227.5 KB · Views: 168 IMG_3069.webp 184.1 KB · Views: 185 IMG_3072.webp 161.8 KB · Views: 209 IMG_3076.webp 80.5 KB · Views: 141 IMG_3074.webp 162.9 KB · Views: 175 IMG_3073.webp 141.6 KB · Views: 160 IMG_3082.webp 124 KB · Views: 160 IMG_3081.webp 85.5 KB · Views: 160 Upvote 0
Not sure if it's part of an old ship IronSpike said: I once found a boat nail on an old RR track Click to expand... I found this on the Beach at new Smyrna Beach Fl. It was inbedded in a piece of wood and covered with patena. I don't knowif it's gold, copper or brass. Anybody seen anything like this?
bluehunter1973 Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 1,375 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Huron, Mi. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2012 #22 its brass Upvote 0