What's new

Found this awesome thing today!

68K

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
130
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in an old park. The bust is very similar to the later Large Cent busts. I believe it was once silver plated.

Bust1.webp
Bust2.webp
Bust3.webp
Bust4.webp
 
Upvote 14
Could have been a plate off the top of a jewelry box? Interesting.
 
looks like a woman's sash buckle. maybe 1870's to 1890's
 
Nice find! Congrats!
 
That is a very cool relic.
 
that's a nice old piece, very cool
 
Yeah , The buckle guess is decent - seems to have remnants of the parts on the reverse - I think the location in the center of the
attachment bits on the back - make a strong case for a leather strap ornament of some kind (book strap ? ) Nice Find .
 
Nice relic congrats
 
Sweet find. I'd be happy to dig that.
 
DANG NICE BUCKEL ?
 
She certainly looks old! Nice looking relic.
 
Excellent recovery, great detail on her, congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom