- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I recon if a 1723 coin came outa there this has to be OLD too.Not magnetic,It looks as if it might have been poured,outer rim has those cut marks all the way around,giving me the impression they where cut while the piece was hot.You boys gotta nuf smarts among ya to figger thisun out!WHAT IS IT?


I have admitted many time on being wrong, your last post has just made you look the fool you are. Thinking that because I live in Britain it's easy just to go out and find things, ask any of the outher guys from the UK, further more it just shows how little you do actually know about detecting here, the Harvest has not arrived up here yet, but it's nearly here, and you can drool at the stuff I will be posting.











