B Brando24mhc Tenderfoot Joined Oct 4, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2015 #1 I found this rock today! Could anyone help me identify it? It may be kinda hard seeing the pictures are not that great, but I'm hopeful!! Upvote 2
I found this rock today! Could anyone help me identify it? It may be kinda hard seeing the pictures are not that great, but I'm hopeful!!
J Johncoho Silver Member Joined Feb 14, 2014 Messages 2,862 Reaction score 7,292 Golden Thread 0 Location Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2015 #2 Could be Obsidian, Hematite, Or maybe agate. Would need to handle and see close up to be sure.