What's new

found this token?

captbo

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
214
Reaction score
173
Golden Thread
0
Location
Calvert Co Md / Atlantic NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800.Garrett AT Pro,Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Garrett Ace 250
Deteknix X pointer
Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a B token can anyone help with its ID ? or origin,, is was found in what appears to be a dump site in northern Maryland near the PA boarder Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • token1.webp
    token1.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 161
  • token2.webp
    token2.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 8
would appear to be an arcade gaming token...exchange for b level prize or the like.a simple guess
 
Thanks folks does anyone have a guess on its age? it rang up as a nickel. if that helps
 
I'd call it 1970's or later. Still much better than a pulltab, right?
 
Nice find bo. :thumbsup:
 
Nice!
Well you have skills, you found it! :thumbup:
 
I have found so many tokens and I always think its some kind of super old rare coin. I'm beginning not to like those things
 
Hey, any find is good and this one is nice too. Glad people could ID it...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom