What's new

Found this while digging

Bmerck

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you help me identify it?
 

Attachments

  • 20190129_232159.webp
    20190129_232159.webp
    281.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20190129_232213.webp
    20190129_232213.webp
    247.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20190129_232130.webp
    20190129_232130.webp
    361.5 KB · Views: 151
looks like one of my Daughters cookies
 
some sort of conglomerate rock?

It could be a mass of melted glass.

In some of the areas I hunt, the old house structure are long gone, sometimes by fire. I find melted bottles and other parts of melted glass.
 
A worn Desert Rose Selenite crystal?
 
some sort of conglomerate rock?

It could be a mass of melted glass.

In some of the areas I hunt, the old house structure are long gone, sometimes by fire. I find melted bottles and other parts of melted glass.

not glass in my opinion, i work with every form of it and even with what come out out of the old furnace as part glass and refractory. have even made a few ancient glass furnaces and had all sorts of weird melted glass pieces. never have I seen a piece with any of these characteristics. but i have some really cool pieces I can show that you would swear were natural minerals or some sort lol, so I could very well be wrong. look at this weirdo from a furnace tear down.20190305_115328_resized.webp
 
It's a hard red brown hard dirt with hard white veins throughtout with tiny dark quartz rocks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom