What's new

Four Box Total this Week: 4 and 22

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
I did four boxes over the weekend. Totals were generous and I'm glad to be in the silver vein.
Box 1: 2x 90% -- both '64s.
Box 2: 7x 40% -- 1x 65; 3x 67; 2x 68; and 1x 69.
Box 3: 4x 40% -- 1x 66; 1x 67; and 2x 69.
Box 4: 2x 90% -- 59-D Ben and a 64. 11x 40% -- 6x 67; 1x 68; and 4x 69.

Total: 4x 90% and 22x 40%.

Wish you the best and Happy Hunting.
Steve
 

Attachments

  • Keepers from Coin Roll Hunt 17 Oct 2010.webp
    Keepers from Coin Roll Hunt 17 Oct 2010.webp
    111.9 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0
Nice totals -- here is to your continued success!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice haul.

apush :read2:
 
Good score Steve , nice pic :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice boxes. I never seem to do great with boxes, but I only search 1 or 2 at a time. Maybe I need to up the amount every week. Don't have the funds to do more right now though. I can't wait till I hit some like those, that's awesome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom