What's new

Four Leaf Clovers

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,910
Reaction score
14,200
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I’m unable to hunt for the pot of gold,I often search for four leaf clovers,, always are very very difficult to locate I’ve been lucky to find eight,in which I have given four away to relatives,to try to save them I place them between screen saver strips then get them laminated at a later date,here’s a picture of four,,,
 

Attachments

  • 6591EC52-85A7-4416-A735-64446D76EBB4.webp
    6591EC52-85A7-4416-A735-64446D76EBB4.webp
    201.2 KB · Views: 83
newnan man hi thanks for stopping here and for the
privilege of your time,,looking for these is so so difficult on my eyes,one thing I learned is that the four leaf ones make a white square in the center
 
Great finds! When I was a kid and a young adult I used to search for 4-leaf-clovers. I found a few but haven't looked for them in years. Congratulations on your finds! Thanks for posting.
 
Bill that is so incredibly cool. You’ve brought me back to my youth. I’ve always looked but was never lucky enough to find one. Best of luck!
 
ArfieBoy greetings I hope all is well in Oregon it was so cool to hear about DB Cooper the hi jacker .on the other hand thanks again for stopping here it’s nice to hear from you..I spend so so much time searching for these actually more than treas.hunting .after awhile your eyes will play games with you as you have to extremely focus..Please give it try again and let me know how you do.
 
RustyGold. Hi thanks for stopping again I enjoy this so so much I search and search ..I read that there is one in every ten thousand I don’t know if that’s true but sometimes I ride my John Deere tractor very slow and manage to spot one..please give it another try sometime and best of luck...
 
Thanks Bill, I will keep looking!
 
Blak bart hi thanks again for stopping ..I have found that searching for these I spend several hours over and over with no results ..but as for searching for gold I tell myself don’t give up..I hope you get a chance between fishing and looking for the valuable Spanish coins you may get a chance to also hunt for one Good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom