What's new

Four-Legged Beast and a Studebaker. Then came the TAXMAN.

sodapoptop

Jr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
91
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I drove by this house last week, and I see this guy roto-tilling the front yard..... So I had to ask for permission.. Turns out the house was built in 1889. Well, I learned that just because there is an old date stenciled on the door....there are not always old coins. But here is what I did find. Seven Wheats, dates between 1940-1957 Two Colorado Retail Sales Tax Tokens 2Cents (1935-1945?) my FIRST Buffalo Nickel, 1936-D, an old Studebaker Key Chain, a religious medallion (Yippie...it's silver) , two marbles and LOTS of square nails.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0628.webp
    IMG_0628.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_0630.webp
    IMG_0630.webp
    167.3 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_0632.webp
    IMG_0632.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_0635.webp
    IMG_0635.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_0638.webp
    IMG_0638.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0
Goodf stuff— especially the Studebaker watch fob! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Stude's built in my home town...Great stuff! Way to jump on that opportunity.... :thumbsup: jgas
 
Beautiful area and nice finds! HH, Mike
 
plehbah said:
I have seen that house!

I think I've seen it to. What do you think pleh... Georgetown?
Great Stude fob!!!

Slabman
 
Beautiful house and some super finds. Great Stude watch FOB. :thumbsup:
-MM-
 
Just goes to show ya keep your eyes open and detector in car! Verycool finds!
 
What she said, Nice find's
 
jgas said:
Stude's built in my home town...Great stuff! Way to jump on that opportunity.... :thumbsup: jgas

MINE TOO!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom