What's new

Franklins Needed

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have these Franklins that I still need to complete my boys collection. I will trade Franklin for Franklin.
I have two Rolls of AU 63's that I can pull from and trade to fill these voids.
Thanks for your help.

1948 x 2
1948d x 2
1949 x 2
1949s x 2
1950d x 1
1951d x 1
1951s x 2
1952s x 2
1953 x 2
1953s x 2
1954s x 2
1955 x 2
1956 x 1
1957 x 1
1958 x 1
1959d x 1
1960 x 1

Let me know if you want to trade or sell.

JD
 
Upvote 0
127 views and not one Franklin. Everyone must have sold Friday. :dontknow:
 
i have ...

1950d x 1
1951d x 1
1951s x 1
1959d x 1


pm me with your email, and we'll talk.
 
If I had any extras not currently filling holes in my collection I'd trade ya, if I find a good batch sometime I'll try to come back to this thread and see what all you still need, happy hunting!
 
I have a 1960 Bennie, it is proof and uncirculated. A real Gem and deep proof like. The other dates I won't part with but we might be able to shoot a deal for a 60 Bennie.

PM me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom