What's new

Friday hunting

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit a few banks this afternoon:

$485 in loose halves: Skunk (likely someones rejects) but I did get a canvas bag out of the deal

$7.50 from another bank: a lonely '66

Box # 327 gave up a 68d, 69d and an 05p.

Oh well, still have four more boxes to go through I just picked up.

...............and scored fourteen (common) Ikes along the way

Good hunting all (at least better than me so far)
 
Upvote 0
Can't win if you don't play or is it can't play if you don't win haha. Wish I had 4 boxes to go- only got two today but... I may have two from this branch every Friday. That will make 2 every Wed and 2 every Friday. Lady was funny when I asked if I could have 2 every week- she says "Forever?", I said yes until I tell you to stop. She says OK but I order on Thur so if you don't want them let me know before or you better come get them. No problem. Very pretty teller asks ME if I want help out to my car- I said "Do you want to help ME?" NO! OK then I guess not haha. HH Mark
 
Box #328 was the best box in a while; offering up a 64d, 66x2, 67, 68dx2, 03dx2, 04dx3, 05d, 06dx2, 06 proof (CuNi) and a gold-plated 83p with the "1960 - 1980" stamped on it.

Box #329 was a box I got from a bank I hadn't been to before. I guess I didn't look at it too closely, for the box was not sealed and contained fifty hand rolls (likely someone's dumps). Whose ever they were, they did miss an '02 proof (CuNi). So not a total loss.

Box #330 only offered up a 76 proof (CuNi)

Box #331 was a bit better; producing a 67, 68d and an 87d.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom