What's new

Friday night news

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D They mixed up a few details, I left out a few, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be....

[youtube=425,350]NOPGEUbUo4A[/youtube]
 
That's cool and good publicity for our hobby. So many people think your robbing something that isn't yours to take or destroying property, but I think mostly people like to ruin your fun they just can't stand someone else having fun and some just like to tell somebody what they can and can't do.
 
Very good story, sorry I missed it the other night.

It has got to be more comfortable hunting the water right now than on dry ground. The humidity is rotten as of late.
 
You're a star now...even if it did air on ABC57 :P

And what the heck are you doing on my beaches again? cease and desist ASAP :wink:

Hope everyone is having a treasure-filled summer!!!!
 
vibes said:
You're a star now...even if it did air on ABC57 :P

And what the heck are you doing on my beaches again? cease and desist ASAP :wink:

Hope everyone is having a treasure-filled summer!!!!
You crack me up :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom