RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 4, 2015 #1 Friday's Finds. Model T valve stem cover ? Took a day off from work today to do a little detecting. I think I found a model T valve stem cover. If so it's a first for me. Found a old knife,A few wheat pennies, clad, and a Belk button. Couple of toys. Thanks for looking. RJ Last edited: Sep 4, 2015 Upvote 10
Friday's Finds. Model T valve stem cover ? Took a day off from work today to do a little detecting. I think I found a model T valve stem cover. If so it's a first for me. Found a old knife,A few wheat pennies, clad, and a Belk button. Couple of toys. Thanks for looking. RJ
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2015 #2 Yep, valve stem cap. I've found one, they're cool. Nice way to spend the day off. Nice finds. Congrats
Yep, valve stem cap. I've found one, they're cool. Nice way to spend the day off. Nice finds. Congrats
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 4, 2015 #3 Looks like a nice old Barlow style knife too. Good finds!