What's new

from Fort Wayne

diggerdawg

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Ft. Wayne In,
anyone from the fort, or nearby.
I am getting anxious to start swinging
the coil.
 
I live in madison county but work in ft. Wayne
 
I live in the Fort. :tongue3:
 
just moved here myself, are there any parks I can hunt in till I find some private locations?
 
just moved here myself, are there any parks I can hunt in till I find some private locations?
I hunted Lawton park yesterday (was a lot of trash) and I hunted Schoaff park a week ago but there were too many frisbee golfers in my way so I left. I would just say away from Headwaters park cuz it's right next to the jail and it's Ft Wayne's baby haha.
 
thanks whodey, I will have to give those a shot, mornings during the week to avoid the crowds.
 
I'm from Woodburn.
Looking to bring home a Equinox 600 next month and hopefully do some field digging
 
Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom