What's new

❎ SOLD FS... Brand new Nokta Simplex +

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brand new, unused, just took it out of the box and charged it up, never been outside. Comes with all the factory items, this is the package that has the wireless headphones. I wrapped the handle in non adhesive tennis handle grip tape and put a Zagg clear protective screen cover on the screen. I broke the end of a bone in my ankle and I'm done for a few weeks. My loss is your gain, asking $315 shipped priority mail, PP friends and family or add 3% for regular PP. Pictures available if needed, you can call or text me at 575-921-6511 or e-mail me at drc59@yahoo.com
 

Attachments

  • 7498.webp
    7498.webp
    117.1 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
SOLD!!!!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom