What's new

❎ SOLD FS Cors Lab Coils and Detech Coils (NEED TO MOVE)

DAVID@RT6DETECTORS

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
410
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryville, Tenn
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Quest Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few Cors Lab and Detech coils that I need to move. These are all new coils. This is the list I have:

Detech-

(2) Garrett Ace Series SEF 6x8 coils
​

(1) Fisher F70/F75 Ultimate 13 Coil

Cors Lab-

(1) Fisher F70/F75 5" Point coil (SAME AS NEL SHARP COIL)
(3) Fisher F70/F75 9.5"x5.5" Fortune coil (SAME AS NEL SHARPSHOOTER )
(1) Fisher F70/F75 12x13 Strike coil (SAME AS NEL TORNADO)

(1) Teknetics T2 9.5"x5.5" Fortune coil

Please message me for price...Like I say I NEED to move these.
I do accept Paypal as payment. These will only be shipped to the lower 48 states.
​
 

Attachments

  • 8x6.webp
    8x6.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 95
  • detech_ultimate_coil_black.webp
    detech_ultimate_coil_black.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 291585632125-0[1].webp
    291585632125-0[1].webp
    319.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 281823038381-0[1].webp
    281823038381-0[1].webp
    164.6 KB · Views: 71
  • strike-2[1].webp
    strike-2[1].webp
    163.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom