What's new

❎ SOLD FS...Sunray coils w/lower rods...Etrac Upper rods...RnB battery....Pro Swing harness

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few items that came with an E-trac that I don't need. Every item is in excellent condition and shows very little signs of use. The coil covers don't even look like they have been used. The lower and upper rods are clean as can be. These can used on any FBS machine Minelab makes. Sorry about pics of the coils, my sensor focused on the cable, I didn't realize it until I already had everything packed and ready to ship. Koss phones no longer available. Here is a list of what I have to offer.

1 ea. Minelab Pro Swing Harness....$95 shipped

1 ea. RnB Innovations HP-2900 Lithium-ion 12v.....$95 shipped

1 ea. Sunray X-12 coil w/lower rod...$165 shipped

1 ea. Sunray X-8 coil w/lower...$155 shipped

1 ea. Sunray X-5 coil w/lower rod....$150 shipped

2 ea. Minelab Upper Rods....$85 for both shipped .

As far as payment is concerned, Paypal gift or Postal money order is preferred, if you'd like to use regular Paypal, please add 3% for the fees. Shipped priority mail to the lower 48 states only, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3461.webp
    IMG_3461.webp
    296.4 KB · Views: 141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom