What's new

❎ SOLD FS Teknetics Omega 8000 Ver. 6 w/2 coils

DAVID@RT6DETECTORS

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
410
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryville, Tenn
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Quest Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FS Teknetics Omega 8000 with the 11" DD coil and 8" concentric coil.. This machine is version 6 and is in good working condition. I am asking $325 shipped to the lower 48. I accept Paypal as payment.
 

Attachments

  • 20181103_115643-1_1541260931303_resized.webp
    20181103_115643-1_1541260931303_resized.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 20181103_115706-1_1541260930339_resized.webp
    20181103_115706-1_1541260930339_resized.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 20181103_115728-1_1541260929634_resized.webp
    20181103_115728-1_1541260929634_resized.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 20181103_115737-1_1541260928565_resized.webp
    20181103_115737-1_1541260928565_resized.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20181103_115607-1_1541260932006_resized.webp
    20181103_115607-1_1541260932006_resized.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 77
I'll give you $46.65 shipped and pay you with Paypal FF for the 8-inch search coil. I'm in TN so shipping shouldn't be that much. I'd give you $50 but $46.65 is all the money that I have in my PayPal account presently after I pay for a Coiltek search coil. lol

tabman
 
I need to sell together for this is on consignment
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom