What's new

Full face mask...which one?

bell47

Full Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Seahunter
I'm trying to decide between the Kirby-Morgan EXO, the Interspiro, and the Scuba pro. The scuba pro is the cheapest cost wise and you can loosen the side plug and breath air on the surface. Any reasons to go with one over the other?
 
I don't use one but if I did I would go with the Oceanic full face mask. If you have a regulator problem you can lose the bottom half without pulling the whole thing off. Just my 2 psi ;D

Butch
 
This chick is alot better looking than me but I recently dove with this setup.

Very comfortable and communication is easily added. He bought two dive setups from ebay along with the surface communicator for around 2000.00

I think the masks go for around 700 or so if you van catch a good deal on there. I may upgrade late this summer.

Jason
 

Attachments

  • DI-MaskOceanReef.webp
    DI-MaskOceanReef.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,736
Another closer view -
 

Attachments

  • ocean reef predator.webp
    ocean reef predator.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 540

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom