What's new

Funny signs.

civil war hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
990
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
This is a video my cousins made " please pass on " Funny Signs ' ONEweirdONE'
 
plehbah said:
I always love the signs when you enter or exit a train on the Underground in England. They say "mind your head".

Ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

A ha ha ha ha hahahhaha!



You came to England?

Was that when you were dead?
 
plehbah said:
shaun7 said:
plehbah said:
I always love the signs when you enter or exit a train on the Underground in England. They say "mind your head".

Ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

A ha ha ha ha hahahhaha!



You came to England?

Was that when you were dead?

I have been there a few times. For part of it I was very intoxicated on poisonous English brandy and the cough medicine they gave my girlfriend for her dry cough at Boots. Another time I only sprinted through Heathrow wearing a NASCAR "wife-beater" and white sneakers.

I have sleazed all over Brighton and Dover. I also lost the contents of my pockets in a darkened hedgerow in Woking.

So in answer to your question: yes, I have been to England. When I was there I was only about three quarters dead though.

I have never had the chance to detect there.

A pity, that.........



Brighton is a great place for a night out....as long as you go to the right pub :o
 
plehbah said:
shaun7 said:
plehbah said:
shaun7 said:
plehbah said:
I always love the signs when you enter or exit a train on the Underground in England. They say "mind your head".

Ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

A ha ha ha ha hahahhaha!



You came to England?

Was that when you were dead?

I have been there a few times. For part of it I was very intoxicated on poisonous English brandy and the cough medicine they gave my girlfriend for her dry cough at Boots. Another time I only sprinted through Heathrow wearing a NASCAR "wife-beater" and white sneakers.

I have sleazed all over Brighton and Dover. I also lost the contents of my pockets in a darkened hedgerow in Woking.

So in answer to your question: yes, I have been to England. When I was there I was only about three quarters dead though.

I have never had the chance to detect there.

A pity, that.........



Brighton is a great place for a night out....as long as you go to the right pub :o

I think I went to all of the wrong ones. Next time I am in town I will look you up.


Really, I will look you up and show up on your doorstep.



I'd like nothing better Plehbah!

I'll get the cough medicine in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom