Allcav Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Prescott, AZ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Home - All Cav Go to the home page and scroll down to the last video. Its funny!
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2013 #2 Thanks Cav! (1st Cav - Iraq 08-09)
Allcav Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Prescott, AZ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I was in 1/1 Cav in Buedigen Germany. I was also in the 2/2 Cav in Bamberg Germany back in the 80's and 90's.
I was in 1/1 Cav in Buedigen Germany. I was also in the 2/2 Cav in Bamberg Germany back in the 80's and 90's.
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 9, 2013 #4 Thanks for the giggle!
Pulltab Parson Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 823 Reaction score 84 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest PA Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 23, 2013 #5 LOLOLOLOLOLOL. . . . . . . . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL that's some good stuff! thanks for the show!