fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2018 #1 .512"D, 1.07"L and weighs 450.5 grains. Attachments Ga teat base 1.webp 81.5 KB · Views: 74 Ga teat base 2.webp 73.3 KB · Views: 71 Ga teat base 3.webp 55 KB · Views: 73 Upvote 0
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 #2 I love it ! I have only found a few of this variant only at 1 skirmish site. They are among my favorite finds.
I love it ! I have only found a few of this variant only at 1 skirmish site. They are among my favorite finds.