What's new

Game cam pics

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
I just got a couple of game cameras and learning how to use them. I put them up behind my house where I've been seeing cougar sign.......I used photoshop to crop, resize, and do a massive noise reduction that made the deer and elk pics look like paintings.
 

Attachments

  • 01555.webp
    01555.webp
    186.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 02888.webp
    02888.webp
    155.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 040.webp
    040.webp
    154.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 139.webp
    139.webp
    150.7 KB · Views: 98
Great captures and good post editing. Be interesting to see more of what you capture! I keep game cameras out all year, may have to post some pictures. More that you keep the cameras out and don't check them you get a lot more variety of critters. Use a large capacity sd card and myself like lithium batteries for longer time afield.
 
Why it's Bambi. Nice buck to.
 
Nice pics. Thanks .:icon_thumright:
 
Great captures and good post editing. Be interesting to see more of what you capture! I keep game cameras out all year, may have to post some pictures. More that you keep the cameras out and don't check them you get a lot more variety of critters. Use a large capacity sd card and myself like lithium batteries for longer time afield.
Thanks Jim, Would like to see your pics.....These are very cheap cameras and the night pics are poor quality...I got a pic of a coyote...Poor quality but identifiable.
 
All I'd ever get with one of those would be skunks, racoons and coyotes in my back yard and they'd all be night images.
 
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:
 
I think I see a really close-up face of a cougar in your first photo.
 
I think I see a really close-up face of a cougar in your first photo.
Yes that's what it is...I have the camera setup to take 3 consecutive shots each time motion is detected. Had that one with part of a closeup of it's face, and two with nothing in them.....For some reason it never went any further in front of the lens.
 
I like the White Tail buck in velvet. I don't see anything but squirrels and crows during the day. Deer, raccoons and a fox visit every night.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom