pkirill

Jul 22, 2013
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, MI6 pinpointer, Lesche 40" ground shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GARRETT AT GOLD *NEW CONTROL BOX, NEW 5x8 DD COIL* $575

Hi Everyone! I decided I wanted something more versatile so I am selling my Garrett AT Gold.

PRICE DROP - $575

Sent my AT Gold to Garrett for check-up and service and they surprised me by sending back a BRAND NEW CONTROL BOX, BRAND NEW COIL and BRAND NEW COIL COVER! So essentially this AT Gold is BRAND NEW! The shaft is, of course, used but in perfect working condition. Garrett even sent new coil mounting hardware.

The whole kit includes:
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector w/ 5x8 DD coil and coil cover, Garrett Land headphones, Garrett headphone adapter, Garrett padded carrying case (long, camo version - clean, used a couple times), original manual, and Gold Prospecting with VLF book.

The headphones have maybe 4 hours on them as I used Gray Ghost Amphibians most of the time. They have some tiny scratches, but are super clean and work perfectly. I'm also including the Garrett Headphone Adapter so you can use regular headphones if you want. The shaft also has a pinpointer/flashlight holder.

Gold Prospecting with a VLF Detector book, padded carrying case and user manual also included. Original purchase invoice will also be provided.

Attachments

• ATG2.JPG
    ATG2.JPG
    783.2 KB · Views: 141
  • ATG3.JPG
    ATG3.JPG
    874.9 KB · Views: 138
  • ATG4.JPG
    ATG4.JPG
    756.7 KB · Views: 134
  • ATG5.JPG
    ATG5.JPG