What's new

Garrett AT Pro and AT Gold adventure packs now in stock and ready to ship!

Got more in!
 
But I just bought one from you on the 18th hahaha:). It's Ben H man and I'm LOVING my AT Pro Adventure Pack. I'll be calling you next month for the 5X8 so please save one for me. You were out when I called on the 18th but I'm glad I got the pro pointer instead then. Ttysoon Bart!!
 
@LinkHylian just buy it now, if you knwo you are going to buy it next month. BBH is an awesome shop to buy from, my AT PRO just came on Tuesday so I will be out this weekend learning how to use it correctly. Thanks Bart.

Bart on a side note, I put a link to your page on the Winchester Relic Hunters FB page, it is new so not a lot of likes yet. :)
 
Do you have any 8x5 coils for the Pro in stock now? If so I'll be calling you later to place an order, thanks!
 
AT-Pros and AR-15's are on the same list. Buy one if/when you can!

There are alternatives!

What is available for us $600-$800 buyers?
 
You have many choices in that range and it depends on what kind of hunting your going to do. The Garrett AT Pro is HARD to beat in that range though!
 
Do you still have the AT Gold available?
 
Bart...not trying to be cruel, but I ask again. What do recommend form $6-800 that we/I can get, that's not a Garrett?
 
Bart...not trying to be cruel, but I ask again. What do recommend form $6-800 that we/I can get, that's not a Garrett?

You have lots of options. Minelab 705 can change frequency with diggerent coils. Teknetics Omega 8000 with several coil options. Those two are some of my favorites.

Call is you have questions so I can best help you!
 
Thanks Bart! I'm not anti Garrett, I own a 350 and love it. But I like the ability to tweek settings. I have visited your site and am looking into your suggestions. That's for the input.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom