Garrett AT Pro and Pro Pointer Combo Special!

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys and Gals,

Whether your looking for just the AT Pro, the Garrett Pro Pointer or any other machine, Shoot me a private message and I CAN work you up a DEAL!

Right now I have a super discount special on both the AT Pro and the Pro Pointer either together or separate so hit me up for a price!

As always, we will MEET or usually BEAT any other dealers price so if you have a price that you think is outstanding for a unit that you are in the market for, let me know what it is and I will be more than happy to let you know the Kellyco price!

I am also working up a special on a few other machines that I will release in the next couple of days... If you would like a special on something particular, post what your looking to get and I will make it happen!

Thanks for all your support over the years and know that Kellyco is here for you..

Targetseeker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AT Pro "Deal"

Hi Dan. Not sure how the pricing works for the AT Pro - clearly looks like it is "fixed" yet Kellyco is able to offer some extras. AAFES the military exchange price is $559 free shipping, no sales tax. Also don't understand why Garrett doesn't offer a pkg with waterproof headset for ~ $30-35 more (roughly list price difference between land and water sets.) I have seen combo offers that include the Lesche(sp) digging knife and sampson shovel, another that adds the knife and long handled scoop, etc. I like the padded bag in your option #2, don't know how reliable the pinpointed is however (some reviewers really don't like it). A pm could be sent to [email protected] so as to not clog up these threads. Thank you.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New England detectors has some great packages with" quality tools" at no extra cost. Easy to research now days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread