💵 FOR SALE Garrett AT Pro w/ 8.5x11" DD Coil

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[14-1140460D] Garrett AT Pro w/ 8.5x11" DD Coil:
Condition: Pre-owned. Almost brand new with hardly any marks or scratches.
Description/Features: AT Pro is Garrett's all-new, all-terrain, all-treasure,deep-seeking, professional treasure hunter’s detector! This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features. The AT Pro is engineered with a waterproof housing and connectors to protect in dusty, muddy, wet and humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming holes, as well as all land sites from mountains to dry deserts. AT (All-Terrain) can be used anywhere on land or in water.
Includes: As Factory Shipped.
Warranty: Factory Warranty Included.
List Price New $699.95
Demo Price $574.77

Chris Brooks
International and
Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, Fl. 32708
1-888-535-5926 Toll Free Ext. 102
1-407-699-8700 Ext. 102
1-407699-9283 Fax
[email protected]
Metal Detector Super Store - Kellyco Metal Detectors

SGT Claddy

Jun 27, 2014
Averill park New York (upstate)
Detector(s) used
XLT spectrum , Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do u have pics of the machine and i have a whites xlt sprectrum im looking to get rid of and et the garret at pro and are there any accessories with it ?

OP
OP
chriskellyco

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Clad pirate...call me up and we can talk some options. I think I can get you into a brand new one with accessories and free shipping at the same price. 4076998700 ext 102 If I don't answer just leave me a voicemail and I'll call you back.

SGT Claddy

Jun 27, 2014
Averill park New York (upstate)
Detector(s) used
XLT spectrum , Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey chris just wanted to say thank you again i cant wait to get my new machine from you thank you so much for working with me and i promise yoou have a customer for life

OP
OP
chriskellyco

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You got it! My pleasure and hit me up if you need anything at all. If things work out well feel free to do a shout out on the forums too. Always appreciate good feedback! Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread