What's new

garrett ATP leaving a couple guys new to them scratching our heads

wait to you hit a horseshoe,I didn't know what the :censored:it was.

Haha we just found a big draft horse shoe the other day about 8 inches down and like you said it was sounding off nicely. Wasnt expecting that right in the middle of out local city park.
 
Iron set at 35, Pro Zero=$$$$

Yep zero mode for me to. If that iron rings in high I dig it. If not you might miss a good target. I want to hear the iron in the debri field. But I hunt relics mostly. Coins and buttons blow the head phones off.
 
Haha we just found a big draft horse shoe the other day about 8 inches down and like you said it was sounding off nicely. Wasnt expecting that right in the middle of out local city park.
Welcome to T-net. I find a lot of horse shoes at crossings. Good areas to hunt.
 
I hit a area once near a stone wall and dug up 10 horseshoes. They just kept on coming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom