What's new

Getting back in the swing of things......

klava

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
In this episode: My first trip to the bank this year, Appco finds since the first of the year, and gifts from a friend.

CRH: So my first trip to the bank after being out of commision this year was a bit of a let down. I was skunked on 10 bucks worth of pennies. No wheats but the copper was probably 30% and I got two S mint coppers. But alas..
Out of 20 bucks worth of nickels I found 2 pre60's way below average for my area. It seems I just dont have any luck with the shrink wrapped rolls. So my first time back was lackluster at best. Ill be dropping by the bank later with better results i hope.

Gifts: A friend stopped by to give me some coins.
1948 Blue Diamond Coal script. One more peice to add to the collection
1956 and 1957 Mexico 5 cent peices
1959 mexico 10 cent peice. Cool coins firsts for my collection

Appco Finds:(way below par since I havent got to work much lately combined with Appcos financial woes)

Silver Dime 1951d
1921 Great Britian Penny(this thing is really cool)
1 Bic. Quarter
Pre 60 nickels 9(a couple almost BU but none rare) oldest 1940
Can Pennies 5(oldest 1963)
59-3 59d-2(holding these back to complete rolls)
Wheats 27(oldest 1917)

Hopefully my next report will be way better. With being sick this year i feel i am way behind lol. Guess ill just have to do a little more volume to beat last years totals lol

HH all!
 
Upvote 0
Good to see you back Klava.....a fellow penny lover. Hope to see you at realcent again as well. Hope you have better luck on the next trip.
 
Thanks bud. I have to get back over there and figure out my password lol.
 
Yea, glad your back, now hit it hard!!! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom