All Treasure Hunting

Messer

Greenie
Jan 17, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO, Fisher F75, Fisher Cold Bg II, Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here was my part of the find from a couple hours at Kiwanis Lake in York PA. All told we found 3 knives, a bucket of campaign style buttons, a mess of fish hooks, a rod holder, a fork, large metal stake, a lawn chair, various bits of metal, and my big find was a Razor Scooter, in working condition. View attachment 1080844

120kg pull power retrieving magnet is a "baby magnet" not for real hunting. But if you looking for it then there's one of 120kg quality magnets on eBay (ebay item number 252244928328) .
(Link removed by mod)
s-l500.jpg
It will be better result with 300-400kg pull power magnets

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If anybody asks questions, I would just say that you are trying to retrieve a boat anchor that you lost.

Now you just need to find a magnet that can pick up non-ferrous metals :thumbsup:

Park rules for York, PA:
Park Rules - No person or vehicle shall remain in any park between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. unless by permit or authorized by the Director. No person shall drive through or park a motor vehicle partially or totally on lawn areas of any park unless otherwise permitted. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in any park. No littering. All trash must be disposed of in the proper containers. (Codified Ordinance Article 741.02) Feeding of water foul is prohibited.

Those PA birds are known for their fowl smell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread