Wild Colonial Boy Hero Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 612 Reaction score 880 Golden Thread 0 Location the nearest ditch Detector(s) used equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #1 I just found this , it has a fishtail hook on back and it reads American ..........something any ideas of maker and age Thank you
I just found this , it has a fishtail hook on back and it reads American ..........something any ideas of maker and age Thank you
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2018 #2 Shirt stud. Early 20th C. Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #3 Nice find with a nice ID. Congrats Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #4 A second look I noticed maybe it says gold filled. Upvote 0
Wild Colonial Boy Hero Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 612 Reaction score 880 Golden Thread 0 Location the nearest ditch Detector(s) used equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 Thread Owner #5 thank you, I was trying make out what it said, I think the ID could be correct as the lettering style is Sans-serif which is early modern Upvote 0
thank you, I was trying make out what it said, I think the ID could be correct as the lettering style is Sans-serif which is early modern
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 7, 2018 #6 At first I was thinking overalls button, but Matt's suggestion makes more sense. Dave Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 #7 Nice ID Matt Upvote 0