What's new

Gillette, what happened

Desert_Rat

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Amigo II/Diablo uMax/Sidewinder
I drove up the other day and its all fenced off and they have dredged the river so you can not cross? Anyone know what happened?
 
It is called PRIVATE land......stay out......the fenced corridor is for access to the tip top mine...

db
 
DanB said:
It is called PRIVATE land......stay out......the fenced corridor is for access to the tip top mine...

db

Thanks for the News Flash Dan. I know its private land and to stay out. But why would they redirect the river and dredge it so it's impassible. Do you own it Dan?
 
we were there Tues.and there was fence on each side of road leading to the river and pass it the river. the road through the water looked pasable. The water was low. But with a two-wheeler and know one about i did not want to try to cross. will wait till some one to cross it and let me know.O.K. O.K. I do not think that you can block off A county acessroad. But I do not know the law. Buck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom