What's new

Glass Button?

cornspike

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Old West
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-70, 5in dd coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glass button found around CW area.
 

Attachments

  • Button alley 011.webp
    Button alley 011.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Button alley 012.webp
    Button alley 012.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Button alley 013.webp
    Button alley 013.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 235
Re: Glass or Jewel Button?

First of all I think your button is glass, and is probably mid to late Victorian era, circa 1860-1880s. Since it is black, it could be a mourning button. It looks to be a ladies dress button.Welcome to the forum! Nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Glass or Jewel Button?

Thanks Breezie I can always count on you...
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: thanks! I look forward to seeing more of your finds. Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom