What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Glass Piece Made in Hong Kong

Indigo Knight

Full Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
151
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New England, USA
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up this piece of glass at a flea market. It's hard to tell from the photos (my usual camera is out of commission at the moment), but it's peacock blue and marked "Made in Hong Kong" on the bottom. 3 1/4" tall x 3" diameter.

Any thoughts? I think this is a lamp part. I bought it because I collect this color of glass.
 

Attachments

  • glass1.webp
    glass1.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 92
  • glass2.webp
    glass2.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 68
  • glass3.webp
    glass3.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 73
  • glass4.webp
    glass4.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0
I picked up this piece of glass at a flea market. It's hard to tell from the photos (my usual camera is out of commission at the moment), but it's peacock blue and marked "Made in Hong Kong" on the bottom. 3 1/4" tall x 3" diameter.

Any thoughts? I think this is a lamp part. I bought it because I collect this color of glass.
Interesting! So what do you plan on doing with it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom