pganjon
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2008
- Messages
- 573
- Reaction score
- 425
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Central Pa.
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello, I bought this neat Houze Amber glass Pipe holder and Ashtray at the local thrift store for $3.00 dollars
I have never seen one of these before and it has an embossed Patent date of June 12, 1923. I did find a amethyst one and two clear ones on E-bay. The person wanted $49.00 for the amethyst one and it didn't sell. Both clear ones sold for $12.99 and $15.50 each
I am going to list it and see what happens
I also posted this in the Garage sale section. Thanks for reading
Paul 
I am going to list it and see what happens
I also posted this in the Garage sale section. Thanks for reading 
Attachments
-
IMG_2714.webp18.3 KB · Views: 516 -
IMG_2715.webp19.2 KB · Views: 426 -
IMG_2716.webp34.9 KB · Views: 444 -
IMG_2717.webp14.9 KB · Views: 404 -
IMG_2718.webp22.3 KB · Views: 518 -
IMG_2714.webp18.3 KB · Views: 385 -
IMG_2715.webp19.2 KB · Views: 390 -
IMG_2716.webp34.9 KB · Views: 393 -
IMG_2717.webp14.9 KB · Views: 399 -
IMG_2718.webp22.3 KB · Views: 549
jgas







