dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,566 Reaction score 13,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Mar 6, 2026 #1 8 inch granite roller pestle found 03/06/2002 in hancock county indiana, heavy mineralization, possibly salvage at break. Upvote 0
8 inch granite roller pestle found 03/06/2002 in hancock county indiana, heavy mineralization, possibly salvage at break.
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2026 #2 Back in the 70's when I was selling my house I lhad to clean out the basement window on the outside and I found a broken native American pestle in one of them. Still have it in my current rose bed!
Back in the 70's when I was selling my house I lhad to clean out the basement window on the outside and I found a broken native American pestle in one of them. Still have it in my current rose bed!