What's new

gold coin (15th century)

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
hello.

I found this coin last week. ;D

It is A salut d,or (from france). made in paris arround 1460

I found It on A field in holland.

greatings from bubbas ;)
 

Attachments

  • naamloos.webp
    naamloos.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 3,899
Upvote 0
Amazing... Simply amazing.

DCMatt
 
CHA-CHING! ;)

That coin is in remarkeable condition.

Great job bubbas!
 
It looks remarkably thin and even might have been folded in half at one time? Great find! Gold is always a heart stopper. Monty
 
Fantastic find!!!! Congrats!!!!!
 
Superb. Just superb... Motor on!

Red Thunder
 
Your gold coin total seems to be going up on a weekly basis. I wish I could say the same ;D

Keep on rolling 8)
 
thans for the compliment,s. ;D ;D

greatings from bubbas ;D
 
GOLD love it ,nice ;)
 
Amazing find! WTG!

Holland must be a great place for old coins. I recently found a 1574 copper ord 1/2 Steuvir without a metal detector while traveling in holland. It was just sitting, half buried in the grass.
 
Great coin! ;D

Can you tell anything about it's size, weight, or estimated worth?
 
Snee said:
Great coin! ;D

Can you tell anything about it's size, weight, or estimated worth?

size = 26 mm
weight= 2,8 gram,s

around 1200 dollars I think ???

greatings bubbas ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom