poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got close to 8 grams of that gold. Sent it in to cash4gold and they wouldnt buy it, then I had to call 3-4 times and raise cain to get it back. Its apparently real cause I test panned a lil dab of it. If you know what I mean. I would bid on it when noone else would and get it fer nuthin. Unsure of the melting of it though. Someone on here will know.

S

stefen

If it sounds too good to be true, don't walk away...run...

Its a scam by unethical people....you'd think that Ebay would filter these types of obvious scams. :icon_scratch:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh they scam it in yuh and break it off.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work at a place that manufactured silicon wafers for use in the semi-conductor industry. One of the processes involved huge crystal bell jars that were coated in 24k gold. Eventually that gold layer peeled off and was collected by some co-workers. I've heard that it takes bags and bags of that shake to have enough to even make a ring.

Letsgethammered

Feb 15, 2010
I think the key to it is in the first post , oodles and oodles of these gold flakes on ebay.Many traders are giving the vials of gold flakes away with whatever product they are selling.I think i accumulated somewhere around 10 of these when buying silver bullion,all of them free so that kinda tells me the value on them.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its kind of like the little vials they sell to the tourists here,leaf gold(looks like what that might be)in mineral oil(so it looks big.........no weight to them and they seel em like hotcakes!!There are people that have figured out how to use that type of gold though to make fake quartz specimens and I tell you it is hard to tell!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread