ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can promise you that although there are a LOT of electronic transaction these days, there will NEVER be a day when you can't use CASH, I've talked to several people who believe this and I said its not physically possible. How would that work ? The government issues every individual some type of card ? and when you work you have to have your work credit added to a card ? what about tourists that visit us legally every day and need to convert their money to US currency ? I had a friend tell me that there were already 150 countries that were "no cash" countries, but when I asked him to name 1 (one) he could not ! Just so you know, if you think about this in a reasonable way, its a physical impossibility.. No matter what those "Digital Dollar" commercials say on you tube.. :dontknow: 🤣

I know that there are people on here that are scared of this possibility, but don't be, not that I'm personally against it,
But It's an impossibility because...
Here are things to consider,
1. No more yard sales, where most everything is sold for cash.
2. No more Craigslist sales, or online sales that you go and pay cash for... (how would that work?)
3. No more flea markets or roadside sales where there is no electricity, or internet ?
4. What happens to people who refuse to get the "card" to use digital dollars ? would they be forced to just die ?
5. what happens to vending machines that only take cash ?
6. We go to an auction on Friday and Saturday and its strictly CASH ONLY ! (they do a LOT of business) they would go out of business ! (if you don't have cash, they have an ATM machine)
7. So many places that take cash would go out of business, and the economy would collapse.
8. There would be no more "under the table deals" for cash at a great price
9. No more selling your car for $100 to avoid taxes on the $10,000 you actually sold it for...
10. No more tipping the waiter or anyone, at restaurants, clubs, taxis, or Uber etc.. how would that work ?

No government would ever do that to the country they govern, (the answer isn't that the Democrats would do it because NO government would be that stupid..) This is nothing more than a scare tactic from people who want you to believe the other side is so evil they are going to do this to you and everybody ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT.... In consideration of the possibility... there would be HUGE upsides in Crime reduction...
No crimes that are committed for financial gain (99%) would ever happen because how could you steal something and then have it added to your account without getting caught ?
If they put a chip in your finger and you scanned it to buy anything, all transactions would be logged...
You could no longer knock over grandma for her social security check, or rob a bank, or steal a car and try to sell it for parts, as they would have to add the credit to your personal acct.
But like I said, it's an absolute impossibility and people really have many other better things to worry about !!
Um... in case you have not taken notice...
Cyber theft is rampant and continues to rise exponentially with the annual amounts stolen surpassing street theft.
For the criminal its far easier now and safer to steal from a distance with anonymity.
Especially since there are cameras everywhere now.
Cyber theft is now the way of it.
So....
Think about that every time you swipe those cards. heh

OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is booming because people in the street in what every country I go to are all saying the same thing. A big war is coming.

We have about three years to get our crap together and pull our heads out of the sand.

Crow
Nuclear war makes us all equals :dontknow:

OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Devalue the dollar to.00001 many countries have done it-the cash is worthless.
that's called hyperinflation, no country tries to do that intentionally, but many factors cause it, if your losing a war for example, no one wants your currency, like Germany after WW2.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
that's called hyperinflation, no country tries to do that intentionally, but many factors cause it, if your losing a war for example, no one wants your currency, like Germany after WW2.
Indonesia did it, no war.
Think about this one:
How many wars are being funded right now?

OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indonesia did it, no war.
Think about this one:
How many wars are being funded right now?

I have been fascinated by the human condition sense I can remember. The ability for people to watch governments all over the world murder over profit
A lot !!!

Yes, such a peaceful administration. Nothing like knowing your being extorted so innocent people can be massacred in the name of Democracy… cough cough. Profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread