What's new

gold plated cuff?

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
i think this might be one part to a cufflink not sure ??? age?
 

Attachments

  • gold cuff?.webp
    gold cuff?.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 231
  • gold cuff back?.webp
    gold cuff back?.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 235
  • gold cuff?.webp
    gold cuff?.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 241
  • gold cuff back?.webp
    gold cuff back?.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 229
with that back, likely a collar stud from after the colonial period. The shape of the oval is right though for colonial, were it not for the back.
 
Upvote 0
Victorian era cufflink with a broken shank...here's one I found this past fall.
 

Attachments

  • victoria 018.webp
    victoria 018.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 223
  • victoria 018.webp
    victoria 018.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 231
  • victoria 018.webp
    victoria 018.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0
romeo-1 said:
Victorian era cufflink with a broken shank...here's one I found this past fall.

That's a beauty Romeo. I saw it on the cuff link thread the other day, but didn't know what back. Yes, you're right, I mispoke when I said stud. It is a link of a later style than the colonial eye shank and loop fastening.
 
Upvote 0
looks kinda like a broken finger piece / button from a wind instrument.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom