What's new

GOLD POCKET WATCH Found

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
442
Reaction score
474
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
012.webp

Went detecting in a farm field and my buddy finds this beauty



Only if your interested, you can view more on the blog
Metal Detectors - View Blog
 
Upvote 30
I found one last weekend but mine was made of rust,Nice find congratulations

The 3 that I have are brass/copper and the watch's are rusted as well
 
No he is not a TN member, I try to get him evolved with the forums but he doesn't seem to be interested. Doesn't do much with the computers

Well I guess If I were making finds like that I'd be more interested in hunting instead of posting too! Lol!
Tell him congrats AWEOME find!
 
That's a beauty. I read your blogs and saw this the other day. Planning to stop by the store one day soon!
 
Jeff is it Ok to add a website in our posts of the things we find? If so great :)

This is in the original listing **** see below **** Thanks for the explanation!


Only if your interested, you can view more on the blog
Metal Detectors - View Blog


Like

digging440yrs, Inspector, basque-man and 7 others like this.


Dennis Gareau
Managing Director
MetalDetectors.com
dgareau@metaldetectors.com
866-749-9506

Hi Jeff ... we never received your answer on this? Thanks Gary
 
Great Find, very cool to see something like dug up. If can post more details as maker and year of origin that would be cool/
 
MetalDetectors.com

That's a beauty. I read your blogs and saw this the other day. Planning to stop by the store one day soon!

Stop by ,
I will show you some of my finds, no pine trees (LOL)
 


Jeff is it Ok to add a website in our posts of the things we find? If so great :)


This is in the original listing **** see below **** Thanks for the explanation!


Only if your interested, you can view more on the blog
Metal Detectors - View Blog


Like

digging440yrs, Inspector, basque-man and 7 others like this.


Dennis Gareau
Managing Director
MetalDetectors.com
dgareau@metaldetectors.com
866-749-9506

Sorry ! This is the First I'm seeing this in the Thread :(
and it looks like a incomplete copy of something you copied from Elsewhere.
so being out of Context, it makes Very little sense to Me :(

You can add a website in your posts if

1. the website you want to add is TreasureNet,


2. if the website you want to add does Not have any Adds in it.

Or possibly 3. if you become a Supporting Vendor. That is something that would need to be discussed with Administration, Not Me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom