What's new

Gold Rush Buckle and a few relics

Ron (CA)

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
556
Reaction score
1,519
Golden Thread
6
Location
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Our Gold Rush Sites continue to give up a few nice relics!!

 

Attachments

  • brkn tongue.webp
    brkn tongue.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 153
  • brkn tongue rs.webp
    brkn tongue rs.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 139
  • i button.webp
    i button.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 134
  • vest.webp
    vest.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 16
Awesome hunt, great job on the video!
 
Looks like some great finds, Congrats...
 
You boys certainly have the research thing down. I really like the look of that buckle bud. I too love the research and that's what creates the success. Great job
 
Well done, , really pretty belt plates.
Was that normal to have dates on belt buckles??
 
I think they are patent dates/yrs. usually only find them on those vest type buckles. Some suspenders parts may be dated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom