What's new

gold tv shows

1637

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
2,692
Golden Thread
0
Location
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
when are the new season of gold rush,bearing sea gold and under the ice start?
thanks brad
 
Who cares it is all fake anyway.Theres better entertainment watching grass grow or paint dry.
 
While i could do without all the required conflict , and competitive BS., I do still like Bearing Sea Gold because they don't trash the environment the way all the trucks and earthmoving equipment does with Gold Rush . I can no longer watch Parker , Todd , or the foul mouthed norseman .
 
Yup, Bering Sea Gold is a good show. They actually find a ton of gold and I get to check out Emily Riedel! Cute with a destructive personality. A perfect match for me! LOL!


Emily-Riedel.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom