What's new

Golden Sabre metal box

Cuerno

Full Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
ETrac
CZ 20
Golden Sabre
Royal Sabre
Golden Umax
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got it Yesterday and it looks brand new except for 1/2" X 1/4" scratch on the under side of the box. I tested it and it work well, but it only has one tone on all targets from coin to foil and no sound at ALL on any iron or nails, I like that. The old owner said that it has a low, medium and high depending where you place the notch, well it isn't happening, I get only one tone. The old Tesoro web site shows it has an audio response of 375Hz, the other Golden models the web site does show that the Golden Sabre 2 has two tones the Golden Sabre Plus has two tones. Can anyone here that has had the original model tell me how to make this detector speak in two tones.
 
Just got it Yesterday and it looks brand new except for 1/2" X 1/4" scratch on the under side of the box. I tested it and it work well, but it only has one tone on all targets from coin to foil and no sound at ALL on any iron or nails, I like that. The old owner said that it has a low, medium and high depending where you place the notch, well it isn't happening, I get only one tone. The old Tesoro web site shows it has an audio response of 375Hz, the other Golden models the web site does show that the Golden Sabre 2 has two tones the Golden Sabre Plus has two tones. Can anyone here that has had the original model tell me how to make this detector speak in two tones.
Do you have a picture of it? Please post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom