What's new

Good Box of pennies,todays finds 12/10/09

RIcoinhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
545
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Good Box of pennies,today's finds 12/10/09

Ordered my Ryedale Ace should be here next week!!.Did a box of pennies today wheats as follows.
1919
1935
1939x2
1941x2
1944x2
1946x2
1947S
1949
1949S
1951D
1953
1953D
1954
1955x2
1956Dx2
1957Dx2
1958Dx2
1972S
2009x3
it was a good haul for one box
 
Upvote 0
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 12/10/09

I no longer keep the 2009's.

I find about 50 - 100 of them in every box. So on days I go trhough 5 or 8 boxes, that's a lot of 2009 coins that I find. NOn eof hte final one yet, but that too will eventually come. :-)

(Wish I could find some 2009 nickels or dimes!!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom