What's new

Good day to hunt!

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd time out with the White's Dual Field this past Friday meeting up with Craig.....Things are slowly starting to open up on this beach...hope thats a good sign of things to come! I also added a clip from my first hunt finding the signet ring with the DF. You can see the signet ring on my finger. Thanks for watching....

[youtube=425,350]SK8KemAUxGc[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Nice Hunt Joe enjoyed the video also. How Do you like the DF so far?
 
Enjoyed the video. Where in Ct. are you? I grew up in Danbury.
 
Saw the signet ring on your finger in the video
and then again at the end....it does look good!
Liked the video Joe and your choice of background
music. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
sandnut said:
Nice Hunt Joe enjoyed the video also. How Do you like the DF so far?

Thanks! I like the PP'ing very much, Its right on...compare to the HH PI. I do miss my six years used HH PI. :(
 
ramfan said:
Enjoyed the video. Where in Ct. are you? I grew up in Danbury.

Thanks....I grew up in Bridgeport on living in West Haven.
 
Gold Nuggets said:
Saw the signet ring on your finger in the video
and then again at the end....it does look good!
Liked the video Joe and your choice of background
music. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Thanks GN! This is what we here hunt for in the winter months....old gold! :wink: I am also a big fan of Enigma music.
 
Good video. Like the way you went right to the find in your scoop and did'nt spend all the time moving the coil back n forth locating the target. Congrats on the ring! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom